Want to ask me a question? E-mail me at nannyviews.gmail.com! I'll do my best to get back to you promptly. Please specify if you don't want my answer to appear on this blog.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Stretchy Wrap Headrest

How to Make a Headrest for your Stretchy Wrap

A friend asked if I knew of a tutorial for this (I did not), so I decided to make my own! Here is how you make a headrest to offer more support in a stretchy wrap.

A stretchy wrap is a length of 4-way directional stretchy fabric. Moby, Boba, Wrapsody, Anaju Bamboo, and Snuggy Baby are a few brands of stretchy wraps, although they are fairly easy to DIY. (Check out the DIY section of thebabywearer.com forums for info on how to make a DIY stretchy wrap).

Step 1:
Put baby in  the wrap. I am doing a FWCC here, but you can do other carries too. Pull the excess fabric up to the top (but make sure you leave the 'seat' in place). Ignore my sloppy wrap job and lopsided baby doll.
Pull slack up to the top
Step 2:
Take a burp cloth and roll it up
 Step 3:
Roll the fabric around the burp cloth

 
Spread the passes out again, and you are all done! (pic coming soon)

Wrapping directions can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnY6xmQAvtspHcAoaHbRzL2s8esaspRkh&feature=mh_lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment